Analytics Reporting, Dashboards & Attribution
What is Analytics Reporting?
he key part of the analytical work is proper preparation of reports and dashboards based on the collected data, which allows to easily check the effectiveness of key performance indicators (KPIs) of your company. With the use of tools such as Google Data Studio and Google Sheets and Supermetrics, we can prepare reports that allow you to constantly verify the effectiveness of your site.
How to know if you need help with analytics reporting or dashboard creation?
Key Reporting Activities
- Reporting based on Google Analytics, Google Ads or your local data.
- Creating Custom Dashboard in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio or Google Spreadsheets that are tailor made to your company’s needs
- Reporting automation with Google Apps Scripts, APIs and external tools like Supermetrics.
- Third-party data integration using APIs
- Multiple Data Source Integration
Reasons for hiring reporting services and dashboard creation
- Lack of knowledge about your website and organization performance.
- No time to prepare needed reports
- Lack of knowledge about your marketing performance
- Willingness to know your users and their behaviors on your website
- No unified process for preparing reports and dashboards
- Lack of technical know-how related to creating reports and dashboards
- Lack of resources inside the organization
Why should you work with metrics.agency
Open Pay As You Go Analytics Contract – our contract is designed in a flexible manner. You pay only for the time we spend working on your tasks. We Measure the time spent on your projects with Toggle, a time tracking tool that ensures precision and transparency.
No Minimum Hours Per Month – Our Contracts don’t have minimum Hours per month built into them.
Project Management and Direct Communication – For all our projects we set up an Asana project dashboard and a Slack communication channel. This helps us keep the projects going and ensures we can communicate quickly.
Transparency and Flexibility – At the end of the month you receive a detailed report with all the hours spent on your project. By following this link you can see an example of this report.