Tag Manager Governance, Maintenance & Set up
What is Tag Manager Governance and Management
How to know if you need tag management services?
Let’s use an example to fully explain what Tag Governance is. The Marketing department has just decided to introduce affiliate marketing for your e-commerce store. To correctly measure the conversions the Affiliate is asking your company to implement their tracking code that has to be placed on the Thank You page of your store. Thanks to working with metrics.agency you forward this request and we ensure the proper installation and debugging of this script.
Examples of Tag Management Activities
- User Access Control
- Conversion Installation
- Updating Tags and Triggers
- Ensuring Tags are firing correctly.
- Writing Developer Documentation to implement Tags, Conversion
- Excluding Spam Traffic
- Tags Debbuging
Reasons for hiring a Tag Governance Agency
- Working in a multilingual or multi domain environment
- Dispersed responsibility and control of tags executing on the website
- No unified process for implementation of new tags and maintenance of already installed tags
- Lack of technical know-how related to tagimplementation and execution
- Lack of resources inside the organization
Why should you work with metrics.agency
Open Pay As You Go Analytics Contract – our contract is designed in a flexible manner. We Measure the time spent on your projects with Toggle, a time tracking tool that ensures precision.
No Minimum Hours Per Month – Our Contracts don’t have minimum Hours per month built into them.
Project Management and Direct Communication – For all our projects we set up an Asana project dashboard and a Slack communication channel. This helps us keep the projects going and ensures we can communicate quickly.
Transparency and Flexibility – At the end of the month you receive a detailed report with all the hours spent on your project. By following this link you can see an example of this report.